TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

What have I done? This is my fault...

Page: 1 Reply
Jul 16th 2001#8623 Report
For four years I have love only one girl. I swore her my love and promised never to let go of everything we had. Over the years trials came our way, dividing our hearts, but we knew that our love was stronger. When I left for America I promised her that nothing could ever come between us and I believed it with my whole heart.

But one day I get tired of trying and I feel. I made a mistake and fell for someone who was closer geographically. I lied to my one true love. I told her that distance was my worst enemy. I told her I was losing a battle that I could never win. I did not tell her that I had settled for someone that was more convenient for me. I tried to fight away my feelings for the one who had always loved me.
And now, today, after six months, terrible news haunts me. The one true love of my life, the one who I ignored is now four months pregnant. Out of desperation and the need to feel loved she also settled. She gave her body, thinking that she could be satisfied or feel wanted after the rejection I showed her. The father wants to take her hand in marriage but she does not love him but is willing to accept thinking that she will learn to love him some day.

She was the one that taught me that love is constant, forgiving, and unique. She was the one who told me that one can not lean to love, but must love from the start. That is the love that I still have for her. But now I'm going to lose someone who means more than the world to me. I love her but I don't know how to tell her...
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 16th 2001#8651 Report
I don't mean to be so straight-forward. I really do feel for you man, but just tell her straight out. If you hold it in, you will only regret it for the rest of your loooooooong life.

3 words: "I Love You"

And no, it's not your fault.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 16th 2001#8656 Report
yeah. being straight forward is the only way.

btw, how old is she.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 16th 2001#8660 Report
I know that I should and yes, it will be hard for me, but there are complications. I live in the US and she lives in Italy. I'm going to college and so I'm stuck. Do I.. I just don't know what to do. But I don't want her to make another mistake.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 16th 2001#8675 Report
damn....burn. ALways bad man. BUt i wouldn't know i only 14 sorry. But sad 4 u man.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 16th 2001#8714 Report
She doesn't love the guy she's going to marry? Man that is weird. Like the others said, the 3 words will do it for you. She doesn't love the guy so it won't be very hard for her to leave him. But the baby will be a problem then.

But hey, it's definantly not you fault.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 18th 2001#8836 Report
cant remember who quoted this,but..
"love will find a way"
goodluck.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 24th 2001#9631 Report
lol, actually I heard that song in the Lion King Sequel "looove wiiil fiiind aaa waaay" Never heard that song before?

I'd know, I have two little kid brothers, so I've heard it all
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 24th 2001#9634 Report
I think it was Firehouse
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 25th 2001#9792 Report
I MAY be tender in age, but I agree with the others, tell her exactly how you feel. Don't worry about sounding sappy or whatever, just tell her straight out. If you really love this girl, your willing to take on the task of caring for a child who isn't yours. Which as of now, it sounds like your saying that. Dude just tell her how you feel and things will be alright. And it's definetly NOT your fault she got pregnant, so stop blamming yourself.

"chef how do i get a girl to like me more than any other guy?"
"oh thats easy, you just gotta find the clitoris"
"clitoris, whats a clitoris?" - Stan and Chef on girls from the south park movie

(sorry thought some comic relief might help)
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum