TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Final Fantasy

Page: 1 Reply
Jul 12th 2001#8233 Report
Anyone see the movie Final Fantasy yet? I personally thought it was really good, but a lot of other people had other opinions in the theater. Any opinions yet? Just curious.

Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 12th 2001#8241 Report
I'll prob see it Fri morning and let y'all know...

Chris
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 14th 2001#8473 Report
I'm going to see it on Monday....been waiting a while for it to come out, it better be good. My wife and I sent the kids to grandma for the summer and the first moivie we saw after they left was Tomb Raider. It sucked....i mean.....IT SUCKED .
Later,
Justin
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 14th 2001#8487 Report
I saw it this afternoon. Obviously the animation and CG stuff is completely mind blowing... But the story....... eh. I had a hard time following it. And I can usually figure out movies in the first half hour. It just didn't really seem to have much of a point. It's the first of its kind though, and I think they will get a lot better. But technically, it's superb. I actually forgot the whole thing was Computer Generated about 25% of the time.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 18th 2001#8889 Report
I gave it an alright, i agree with deker. looks great but the story doesn't keep you interested, its very drawn out. One of my friends fell asleep in the theatre (obviously he didn't even give it a chance to impress him) and my other friends said it was "stupid, pointless story, boring as hell" .

I think it was ok, the graphics brought it to ok, or else it i'd say its not worth a buck.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum