TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Game Boy Advance

Page: 1 Reply
Jul 5th 2001#7530 Report
Does anyone else have a Game Boy Advance yet? I just got one yesterday, it's amazing. I can't believe this little tiny thing has as much or more power than a Super Nintendo! And the size of the game cartridge is about the same as a memory stick for a digital camera. I can't wait until they start remaking some old SNES games. Hopefully they'll make Super Mario World again. And some good RPGs like Chrono Trigger and Secret of Mana. I highly recommend everyone go buy one. Especially if you have to sit in class a lot like I'm sure a lot of you do. Or if you have to sit in business meetings all day like I do. (hm. Maybe I shouldn't bring it to business meetings. The sound of Tony Hawk falling and breaking his leg probably wouldn't help me close the deal.) Then maybe we can get a bunch of those link cables, and splice a couple hundred miles of them together, and play some multiplayer.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 5th 2001#7548 Report
Are you trying to ruin our future here? :D:D
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 7th 2001#7799 Report
i pre-ordered one. i cried like a little girl when i played it the first time (the first time should be special, and it was).
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 15th 2001#8584 Report
Oh man, I saw Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2 on the Gameboy... That looked just so damn great... wonder how they did it...
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 15th 2001#8592 Report
Yeah man, I have that one and Castlevania. Tony Hawk is great. It's just like the Playstation version except it has a fixed viewpoint instead of being third person. But you can still do almost all of the tricks, and grind on everything, jump off of everything etc. The skater is actually rendered in 3D I believe. And then he just skates on a little 2D map. Castlevania is great too though. If you like those kinds of games. I just wish they'd come out with a better light, because the one I have sucks and I can hardly ever see the screen.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum