TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Annoying PS6 feature

Page: 1 Reply
Jul 2nd 2001#7323 Report
This bothers the hell out of me almost every time that I use Photoshop, so I thought I might as well take the time to rant about it .

When I'm using Photoshop, I use Undo very often. I just mess around with an image, try something, and when I don't like it, Undo away.
However there's this teeny, tiny problem with PS6 that if you use Undo, all layer visibilities and the layer you selected RESET.

This is so @#$%^& annoying... Imagine working on an image with a few layers. I switch to a layer, apply a filter, decide I don't like the result and undo. Then, I apply the filter again with different settings, just to experiment. BUT, since the layer selection has been reset to the layer I was working on before, the effect is now applied to a totally wrong layer. Which means I have to undo again, select the correct layer and use the filter again. This happens *way* too often and it's driving me nuts...

Okay it's a bit hard to explain what I mean but if you've noticed yourself you know what I mean.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 2nd 2001#7335 Report
I know what you mean. It is quite annoying. Gets to be a habit to automatically select the layer again.

Although if you hide all the other layers besides the one you are working on, you won't have to worry about that.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum