TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Help each other out!

Page: 1 Reply
Jun 29th 2001#7122 Report
Okay,

Totally new idea here. Picture this:

You have a great idea for a website, the design is almost done, only that little spot in the left top corner needs to be filled. So what's supposed to be in the left top corner? Uhhhhhhhmmmm... Oh yeah, a logo. You take you're pentool and start drawing some cool stuff, problem is...it's nt cool. You just can't come up with the right logo. I've had this problem lots of times...

Now, the idea of this topic is the help people out, giving them some new inspiration. I'll start (Big surprise :D):

I'm working on this site, it's totally about soccer-fans. So please gimme some ideas for a logo, really can't come up with something. The sites called SupportersFront by the way.

Thanks in advance,

ZD
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 29th 2001#7139 Report
What's wrong with a nice soccer ball?
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 2nd 2001#7309 Report
How about a fairly simple line drawing of a guy doing a bicycle kick, where you create a perspectoive shot where the soccer ball comes flying at yah, with a little motion blur or something. I cant draw otherwise I would show you what I mean. Hopefully this gets some ideas rolling in your head though.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 2nd 2001#7332 Report
Hmm...how bout more basic...it's about fans, right? What about this stylized sketch of a guy with his arms up in the air, mouth open, yelling, excited...something. Try to convey the emotion behind the game rather than simply representing the game...

Chris
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 6th 2001#7707 Report
See, I knew this topic had to come in handy :D

I like both the cheering guy AND the bicycle-kick-guy idea. I'll see what I can do, thanks!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 14th 2001#8499 Report
I'll go mattboy slim one furthur - a rotating soccer ball
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum