TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Wow its been a while since I posted.

Page: 1 Reply
Jun 14th 2001#5891 Report
Something is seriously hosed with this forum. I don't know what it is buy I created a new user and when I logged in, I wasnt allowed to post or read messages at all.

And before someone claims 'you need to clear the cookies set by the forum' let me say that I created the username after a clean install of windows 2000 and upgrading IE to beta6. I never logged in with my old name before creating the new one...so there was no cookie.

Oh well, I guess I will use this name now. Pank, if you want, just delete the user named Axiom`
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 14th 2001#5892 Report
Axiom...
Just checked the admin section and according to the database that name is awaiting email confirmation. That would explain why you couldn't use the forum under that name...

I just resent the activation email so you can activate that name if you wish. Nobody else has had or reported any prob's so either the account was not activated or something goofed.

Just let me know which name you are going to use so I can delete one or the other.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 14th 2001#5906 Report
i dont know why i never got the first email. But if I had oh well.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum