TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Website Graphics

Page: 1 2 Reply
Jun 10th 2001#5579 Report
Hi

Just wondering what graphics packages you used to design this website in.

Thx

__nuon__
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 10th 2001#5586 Report
Adobe Photoshop..

Snore
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 10th 2001#5589 Report
Yup, Photoshop

but....

From what I gather he also used Adobe Illustrator.....

and then there is the HTML editor/s he used....

prolly some other stuff too
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 10th 2001#5590 Report
don't think its easy... i mean it might be once u made hundreds of sites... but when u are just starting (like me) an image can take up to an hour... i am pretty sure when everyone first started they struggled and wanted to just give up... but keep on going and ull make it... once u learn the techniques its easy... u can always try to fool around ur self... but sometimes u don't get any where.. i suggest checking out the techniques...the basics so u can then use em to make more advanced stuff later. Good luck!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 10th 2001#5591 Report
Hi

Did he make the image to the left of the index page in photoshop? and if so how do you get that effect?

http://www.teamphotoshop.com/images/index_final_15.jpg

Thx

__nuon__
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 10th 2001#5592 Report
That is, I believe, still a closely guarded secret. Pank won't tell us as I'm sure he knows that if he does it will end up on everyone's page. Or it could be he can't recreate it himself....... :rolleyes: We may never know!! lol
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 10th 2001#5593 Report
That's a question that has baffled scientist for hundreds of years....LOL!

Pank is kinda keeping that a secret for now. There have been a couple copycat attempts....some good, some not (mine were not). A while back someone said they thought it was a bunch of great airbrushing. I'm not sure they didn't call it right.

Have you looked into the tutorials on this site?....

Check out tut's on "tubes" "pipes" "rings" I think that might get ya headed in the right direction
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 10th 2001#5606 Report
Originally posted by superman
don't think its easy... i mean it might be once u made hundreds of sites... but when u are just starting (like me) an image can take up to an hour... i am pretty sure when everyone first started they struggled and wanted to just give up... but keep on going and ull make it...

I don't agree. It was hard in the beginning and whenyou look at the images you first made You'll laugh, but I never wanted to give up....
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 10th 2001#5607 Report
:D

__nuon__
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 13th 2001#5856 Report
Just a thought, but I'm pretty sure I know part of it... Look again the "The Techniques" section of the tutorials ;) ...
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum