TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

High honors for TPS!

Page: 1 Reply
Jun 9th 2001#5513 Report
"Great!", "Another winner!" "Timeless! Terrific! Possibly the most awe-inspiring...."
"The hottest site of the year"
David Manning -Ridgefield Press

Rofl!.... if you don't have a clue what the hell I'm talking about check out these links.

http://www.usatoday.com/life/columns/candy.htm

http://www.msnbc.com/news/581770.asp?cp1=1
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 11th 2001#5647 Report
"Inciteful, and side-splittingly hilarious to boot!" "Tornupinside left me torn-up as well. A true master at posting links to goofy stories."

—David Manning, Ridgefield Press

Yeah I heard about this earlier in the week on the Mitch Albom show on MSNBC. But you know what? The public will forget about this inside two weeks. The way I see it, this is no worse than punching up reviews by taking phrases out of context, which has been happening for decades.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 11th 2001#5649 Report
I thought it was great, I just wonder who at Sony thought the public really cared what "David Manning" or anyone else said. In this age of DVD and DSS everyone sees everything (more or less) anyway.

I sometimes find myself watching stuff I would NEVER go see in the theatre. (Chicken Run) LOL!

On the Plus side....we can ALL use blurbs from Ol Dave on our sites.....People that know will laugh, people that don't will say "ooooo, a critic liked this site!" Hahahaha!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 11th 2001#5656 Report
OK, Torn...I've got one for you along the same lines:

Can you tell me who Alan Smithee is? I may have spelled his name wrong, but if you know, then you'll know it doesn't matter, really.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 11th 2001#5661 Report
Alan Smithee, = fictional eNews columnist and fictional person responable for some of the worst films ever made. I think He even has a fan club!. LOL!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 11th 2001#5662 Report
I wonder if Sony will let me use his name to review my website.....whenever I build it!?
Later,
Justin
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum